Sammy and his husband, Matthew are in the process of moving their careers and lives from New Jersey to California! This has been underway for months now.
In his 20+ year career as a corporate accountant, Sammy
has always made time to pursue his passion for photography. In 2013, his hobby grew to a full-time business that revolved around his 9-5 during the week and shooting evenings and weekends.
After attending a photography school for 2 years he focused over 6 months just in editing to build his expertise in PhotoShop. Sammy has invested into extensive trainings with the best of the best in the world to continue his education. In addition to attending multiple international trainings, workshops, and conventions he was invited to instruct at our own, Inspire Me Beautiful workshop and next year he will be assisting Karen at the 2019 PPI convention that hosts the most experienced and elite photographers in the world!
Fun facts about me:
- While editing I can be found rocking to the bands of the 70’s and 80’s ( Journey, Foreigner, Ambrosia, Stevie Nicks, Def Leppard, and of course Motley Crue :) )
- If I’m not holding a camera or a baby, I probably have free weights in my hand.
- I love fitness and hot yoga.
- I am definitely a girlie girl at heart, love the color pink and love to shop (mostly for maternity fabrics and newborn props)
- I love recreating recipes from Food Network in my kitchen. Fit, healthy and tasty recipes are my specialty.
- My favorite TV show to watch is Justified starring Timothy Olyphant and any cooking show featuring Bobby Flay
- My favorite dessert is anything Dark Chocolate!
- I have two black labs, Daisy and Dottie (we call her Naughty Dottie...)
- My favorite vacation spot is Kona, Hawaii.
- Disneyland is the happiest place on earth for our family. Lots of great memories have been made there.
- I am a busy mom with 3 teens!
- I cherish old family photos of my beloved mother and grandmother.